Einstein said that 98% of people in the world cannot solve the following puzzle. Are you among the 2% who can get the answer? Here is the Einstein Quiz:
1.) There are 5 houses in 5 different colors.
2.) In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3.) These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
4.) No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the house right in the centre drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
Can you determine WHO KEEPS FISH?
Can You Solve the Einstein Quiz?